Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tali Beach Father's Day Weekend


Sunday and it’s father’s day! For father’s day with the Paras family, we boarded up our cars this morning to go to Tali Beach. Another beach day and by “another” I mean its because I just came from the Calatagan beach last Wednesday for a day trip with some friends. A total of 12 family members including myself. Tita Ginger, Tito Dading, Tita Bernie, Tito Yeyo, Tita Teresa, Tito George, Gabby, Luis, Katrina, Lolo Rene, and Mamita are going this time. Off we departed at 7:45am this morning which was perfect timing as I was able to wake up early and watch Rory Mcilroy sizzle through Congressional as he continued to open up a commanding 8 shot lead heading into the final round.

We’ll be staying overnight in this gorgeous compound with a total of 10-bedrooms. Of course, with the Paras family, there’s always an abundance of food from junk food, drinks to our main courses of barbeque for lunch and Japanese beef for dinner. A lot of swimming, relaxing, and chatting going on over here. All meant to unwind and have some fun – my type of vacation. Tomorrow, we’ll be exploring the beach and going to this cliff where you can dive down to the ocean below. And since it’s a holiday (Monday) and we can’t practice in Country Club, I’ll be back on the course again on Tuesday to workout those Mizuno irons. I’m now a Mizuno player through the bag and head to toe as of last Friday! More on that on a future blog. ‘Till then, I’ll catch ya’ll later. Enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment