Monday, April 18, 2011

Passing the Exam

Written: April 15, 2011

            This is no golf exam I’m talking about.  This morning, I took the life insurance examination in the Insurance Commission of the Philippines to become a certified insurance agent.  After pulling an all nighter to prepare, it was a big relief to pass the exam. 
Contrary to what they say, cramming for the exam and packing the information in your brain the night before an exam really is the most efficient way to study and take an exam.  Studying the night before keeps information fresh in your mind and lets face it, none of us really do have the discipline to study days prior an exam.
Anyways, what really helped too was the guidance of Mr. Juanito Tan of BenLife who provided me with a one on one lecture over two days of all there is to know about life insurance. 
Now that I’m a certified insurance agent, I’ll be with Beneficial Life Insurance.  The next step will be to learn the products of the company and know how to select and tailor them to the specific client or corporation. I thank the company and especially Mr. Jojo Mercado and Mr. Jaime Fernandez for the opportunity to work and learn the insurance business.  I plan to take this job with Beneficial Life seriously and put the same effort and passion as I do with my professional golf career.
For the future, if you’re interested in group or life insurance policies, you can come approach me for assistance.  As they say in BenLife, “Ang alagang tunay ay alagang BenLife.” 
Visit http://www.benlife.com.ph/enhanced for more information.

1 comment:

  1. It is better if you take your insurance course online. Other than its dependability, you can take it anywhere you want at your preferred time. What you only need is a laptop and internet connection so you can take your Life and Health Insurance Licensing Exam.

    ReplyDelete